Saturday, April 28, 2012

Japanese 3D Nails Now Available

Nail fashion has been a hit during recent years in the United States. Styling your nail has become a trend for your everyday fashion. Although coloring your nails is very fun but it can be very time consuming and there's not a lot of nail salon in the states that provide more than just the basic manicure so, I have brought these Japanese inspired handmade nails to my website, www.trouvailly.com. All nails are one size so you can easily adjust the fitting by filing the edges. Here are a few examples of the products in my store. Check it out and tell me what you guys think!







1 comment:

  1. Your Blog all Post information is very unique and good for reader because when i have read your blog looks very impressive for me. because it is obviously one great place where I can find lot of useful info.
    Acne Laser Treatment Cost in Delhi | Acne Scar Removal Treatment Cost in Delhi

    ReplyDelete