Monday, April 23, 2012

Skin Food: Avocado

Besides taking care of our skin with laboratory produced products, we must never forget about nature's resources around us that has always been extremely beneficial to our skin. Today's mother nature's item I wanted to share with your guys is the avocado! Avocado contains healthy fats and phytonutrients that works as a natural moisturizer through in-taking or using directly on skin. Avocado's oil is very similar to our skin's oil so rubbing it against our face for two to four times a week will promote excellent skin complexion and at the same time soothe deep muscle inflammation. Eating half an avocado every other day will also help lower cholesterol. Therefore, since the avocado is so beneficial lets eat some then use the vitamin packed green pulp remaining from the peel to apply as a mask for maximum skin softening and soothing.



I went ahead and bought this avocado from my local Ralphs grocery store and I cannot believe how small the seed for this avocado is! I have never seen an avocado seed this small, it's about 1/3 of the regular seed size. I'm so happy I got so much meat out of this little sucker! I must go back and load some more. You guys should definitely buy from this company (Mission) of avocado if you guys ever come across because it will maximize your skin beautifying results and help you save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment